Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 8537 times)
Birdbomb
Head Cheese
Administrator

Head Cheese

« on: March 05, 2004, 09:21:56 PM »

and I would like to thank you for joining us.

The VNS Message Board was created for individuals who have had experiences with the Vagus Nerve Stimulator. No matter whether your experience is good or bad your opinions and shared experience is more than welcome.

The VNS Message Board is an independent board designed as a means for us to share our experiences and broaden our level of information with the Vagus Nerve Stimulator.  We are NOT intended to bash any company, it reps, or the doctors involved.

Allow me to state for the record, other than having a VNS in my body, I do NOT nor ever had any affiliation with Cyberonics, nor have I ever had any financial gain or dealings with them or any subsidy.

Just a note.

When you sign up as a member, you will have access to other forums not seen by the general public and all ad free.

DISCLAIMER : Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB

As this is a new board there will be a few problems to iron out and some modifications that will need to be made.  Please be patient as we attempt to get everything in order.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 07:15:20 PM by Birdbomb » Logged

"If you are going through hell, keep going." (Sir Winston Churchill, 1874-1965)
VNS implanted Sept 02, turned off Dec 04, Generator ex-planted Nov 07
Electrodes are in me for LIFE!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: