Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: happy to see  (Read 10389 times)
vns
« on: October 18, 2008, 07:42:21 AM »

happy to see you had the respect to remove the posts about herb since he passeed away thank you
Birdbomb
Head Cheese
Administrator

Head Cheese

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »

Is that a fact?  AND Just when did this pschyo alledgely die? Better show proof for such a wild statement.

If he's in fact dead as you claim then someone else has taken over his actions of   stalking me posting in his name, using his accounts and running his site.  

RESPECT? You think this wack job deserves respect?   I wouldn't piss on him if he were on FIRE! The abuses he has heaped on me and several other women do not command respect even in death.  What he does deserve is jail time for being a cyberstalker.

If he is in fact dead...THANK GOD!

Get a clue.

Let's sprinkle a bit of this stuff around......

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 01:12:04 PM by Birdbomb » Logged

"If you are going through hell, keep going." (Sir Winston Churchill, 1874-1965)
VNS implanted Sept 02, turned off Dec 04, Generator ex-planted Nov 07
Electrodes are in me for LIFE!
Dispatch
Riding Shotgun
Global Moderators

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »

Sorry to hear about anyones death, but that is a sick joke unless he just died today.  And, specifically, what posts that have been removed are you talking about?  This board isn't about Herb.  It is about being support persons for people with epilepsy and depression and their care givers.  Why don't you register and become a member and tell us all about it.  If you choose not to do this, then it would be pretty clear you may be Herb or one of his avid fans trying to cause chaos which isn't welcome here.  OR are you talking about the Herbert (Herb) Stein who passed away in 1999?  If so, do some research, that isn't the Herb who causes problems wherever he may roam.

Dispatch B)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 03:48:06 PM by Dispatch » Logged

VNS for TRD implant November, 2006.  Complete device removal including coils April, 2008.

"I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some..." Jason Mraz

ALL MY POSTINGS ON THE VNS MESSAGE BOARD ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
Birdbomb
Head Cheese
Administrator

Head Cheese

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 04:43:44 AM »

labrat
Global Moderators

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 05:02:20 AM »

Too good to be true!!

Birdbomb
Head Cheese
Administrator

Head Cheese

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:21 PM »

I got yer "Dead Herb" right here, still posting, still lying, still attacking, still trying to make money off this FAIL company.

Busy doing what he always does.... except he's lost the knack of pulling the wool over people's eyes, except for gullible one's like yourself, and quickly loosing his fan base.  Smarten up woman! Life is too short to be duped by the likes of people like Herb.

DEAD HERB says;
Oh by the way, I learned of another forum posting of my recent demise. I guess you missed that factual piece of information too. So what I believe to be appropriate for you, you
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 08:19:57 PM by Birdbomb » Logged

Dispatch
Riding Shotgun
Global Moderators

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 03:23:12 PM »

Wonder why the person who started this thread hasn't come back to visit?  I think it is just Herb again trying to change the purpose of the board...don't let it get ya down, he can't win.  If it was a legitimate person :wacko: , they'd have come back & made another post or become a true member, so oh well.  Lets just stay focused on what we do best and that is being real, honest, and down to earth people who enjoy helping others. :yes2:

Dispatch B)

VNS for TRD implant November, 2006.  Complete device removal including coils April, 2008.

Birdbomb
Head Cheese
Administrator

Head Cheese

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 05:23:51 AM »

Here's more proof, sent to me by a Moderator from another site, about your "friend" Dead Herb is still stalking and attacking others

He's a SICK and EVIL man who needs to be put in jail for all the anguish, harm, and pain he causes to so many others.

Click here

Yesterday's post on the death of David Foster Wallace got quite a bit of attention, some of it quite nasty. I even got some, um, interesting emails from readers who insisted that psych meds are always life saving and beneficial and that I was sowing false information by claiming a far more mixed track record for meds. It was a bit more than I had bargained for (some well-meaning sort is even advising me on "resources" for my site, convinced that many readers are out of their heads) and in the midst of it all I banned Herb of VNS fame from commenting on this site after he attacked me personally.

Dispatch
Riding Shotgun
Global Moderators

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »

After some sick messages posted by him on his board, he's getting a thrill over this, so oh well.  Some people need sick things to entertain them, and do sick things to make them feel better.   :doh: See, we aren't the only ones he personally attacks, and he's wearing his welcome out most places he goes.

And...my goal for the day is to continue being a true advocate...hope Herb follows that example.  My personal opinion is he started this thread or had a friend do it to get the focus off of the purpose of this board....too bad for him it wasn't successful.

Dispatch B)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 11:51:09 PM by Dispatch » Logged

labrat
Global Moderators

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 04:22:55 AM »

Narsitic (sic)

Dispatch
Riding Shotgun
Global Moderators

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 03:14:15 PM »

:D Hey...according to Herb just a couple days ago, this site is a valuable resource!!!  Kinda creepy coming from the dead, or is he just a dead subject trollin' for attention? :huh:

Dispatch B)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 03:21:03 PM by Dispatch » Logged

labrat
Global Moderators

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 12:37:54 PM »

Dead subject trollin' for something!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: