Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Updates  (Read 2945 times)
Birdbomb
Head Cheese
Administrator

Head Cheese

« on: August 28, 2008, 09:55:28 AM »

I am sorry I have not been able to devote much time to this particular forum.  This summer has been quite hectic with my community activism, the kids underfoot and several other personl issues.  I will now be able to devote more time in getting this process going.

In recent days, there has been a increase in activity on my site.  It seems more and more injury attorneys are visiting!  Not only are they taking a look-see, they are regestering and reading about the atrosicities too many of my members have had to endure.

Yesterday another person called me who found me.

This gentleman's 30 yr old, healthy, sister died a week ago Saturday.  She was found in her bed, no signs of trauma, not a suicide. only VNS.  He feels with all his being the VNS was a direct cause to her death.

She was not new to VNS.  This was her third generator. since 1999.

After doing his own research, contacting the FDA and reading much of the MAUDE reports, the Manuals and everything he can find, he want's to become invovled.

Time to roll up our sleeves, we have work to do!

"If you are going through hell, keep going." (Sir Winston Churchill, 1874-1965)
VNS implanted Sept 02, turned off Dec 04, Generator ex-planted Nov 07
Electrodes are in me for LIFE!
Dispatch
Riding Shotgun
Global Moderators

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 02:02:01 PM »

:D I will do what ever I can.  What has become a stall on my end is the upcoming election.  I think things will go smoother once the election is over, and our new President is sworn in.

Dispatch B)

VNS for TRD implant November, 2006.  Complete device removal including coils April, 2008.

"I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some..." Jason Mraz

ALL MY POSTINGS ON THE VNS MESSAGE BOARD ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: